The annual HEURO Newcomers’/Managing Mobility workshops will take place as scheduled this year – but will move online as a result of the COVID situation.
The event will take place over two afternoons:
The first afternoon, on Wednesday 26th August, 1:00 – 4:00pm will focus on newcomers to the profession, with short sessions on:
- Erasmus terminology;
- Erasmus timelines and processes;
- Erasmus finance: managing Erasmus grants and effective reporting;
- Updates from the British Council.
The following afternoon, Thursday 27th August, 1:00 – 4:00pm will include sessions of interest to all practitioners, including:
- a look at mobility post-Brexit and post-COVID19;
- effective management of international partnerships Post-COVID19;
- a focus on Virtual Mobility as an alternative to outward mobility.
Both afternoons consist of a series of panels with an overarching theme and we are delighted to welcome speakers from France, Spain, The Netherlands and as far away as Israel – as well as colleagues from several UK universities – to join the panels with a series of short 15 minute presentations, after which there will be plenty of opportunity for discussion, exchanging ideas and networking. There may even be a few opportunities to win yourself a prized item from the HEURO warehouse.
The full programme can be seen by clicking here:
This is a free event for all HEURO members