The next meeting for ICM practitioners and coordinators to share good practice, exchange ideas, advice and guidance on how to run, manage and report on KA107 project(s) successfully will take place on Thursday 24th October, 11am-3pm at the University of Bradford.
The meeting will also include a networking session with colleagues from the following 23 ICM partner universities:
- Brazil: Universidade de Sao Paulo; Federal University of Rio Grande do Norte; Federal University of ABC
- Canada: University of Manitoba
- China: Wuhan University of Technology; University of Petroleum; Beijing University of Chemical Technology
- Egypt: University of Cairo; Tanta University; Mansoura University; Alexandria University
- Jordan: University of Jordan; Mutah University; Al Hussein Technical University; Al-Balqa Applied University; Al-Zaytoonah University of Jordan
- Kosovo: Universum Collegium
- Palestine: Hebron University
- Russia: Plekhanov University, ITMO University; Dostoevsky Omsk State University; Saint Petersburg University; Tomsk Polytechnic University
Lunch will be provided and you will be able to book a place for a nominal charge of £30 (member rate) essentially to cover the costs of facilitating the meeting.
To benefit from the discounted rate for members, please make sure that you are logged into the HEURO website. The discount is applied at the checkout.
We have limited the number of places to a maximum of 20 participants.