***Save the date***
The traditional, annual Newcomers’ / Managing Mobility event will be held again this year on the following date:
Wednesday 21st – Thursday 22nd August
at Cardiff Metropolitan University.
As well as sessions for newcomers to the profession on the Erasmus year, Erasmus Finance and an introduction to staff mobility, there will also be many sessions of interest to all practitioners, including:
- a look at the impact of study abroad on academic achievement;
- an overview of the Australian and Canadian HE systems and exchange opportunities;
- good practice in pre-departure sessions;
- how to promote outward mobility to generation Z;
- a look at best practice in widening participation;
- a presentation of the results of the latest International Student Survey;
- and more…
Booking is open now!
This promises to be one of the most packed newcomers’ / managing mobility events to date… we hope to see you there!